Who doesn’t love having desserts? Especially when I have a sweet tooth, I tend to make desserts quite often. But most of the time, I share it all with my friends and colleagues at work. Because it’s just not possible for me to finish them all by myself. And this sharing brings back so much love and care in return. Although sometimes I wish I had that last serving of the dessert which I made two days back, still left in the fridge so that I could have it as a post dinner treat. But that’s ok! It happens to me with savory things as well. Quite strange though, but when I am just finished cooking something, I am not very much inclined to have it at that moment. Rather when it’s been a couple of hours or a day has passed, I start craving to have that dish. Does this happen to you too? Or am I the only one strange here? But whatever that is, that doesn’t take away the joy of cooking at home at all. Today I am here with this Chocolate tofu mousse which is extremely simple, super healthy and guilt-free dessert. The best part about this mousse is that it doesn’t take much effort to make and you wouldn’t be able to tell if it has tofu in it. This chocolate tofu mousse is very chocolatey and lusciously smooth. It is just that kind of dessert which you could have without ditching your diet goals. And to tell you the truth, I had it all by myself. It lasted me a couple of days in the fridge and I could devilishly enjoy my post-dinner treat. This is definitely worth giving a try!
- 100 gm 70% dark chocolate
- 250 gm silken tofu, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- mixed berries and mint leaves, to serve
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl either placed on a saucepan with simmering water or in microwave. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Place tofu, honey and vanilla extract in a blender and make a smooth paste. Fold into cooled melted chocolate until thoroughly mixed.
- Divide into serving cups and top with berries and mint leaves before serving.